Tips for Friday’s near-sellout Cleveland Indians tilt with the New York Yankees
The Indians continue their final series before the All-Star Break with a near-sellout crowd Friday at Progressive Field against the Yankees.
The first-place Tribe will look to continue its recent run of dominance at home; through games played Wednesday, the Indians had won 13 of their past 15 at Progressive Field.
Here is some important information to make your experience as enjoyable as possible:
- All gates open at 5PM: Due to a near-sellout crowd, we’ve changed our gate time procedures to all gates opening at 5PM.
- Arrive early: To ensure your best chance at obtaining an Indians banner courtesy of McDonald’s – available to 10,000 fans on Friday – we encourage fans to arrive early. Additionally, due to preparations for the Republican National Convention, the area around the ballpark will be more crowded than normal and we encourage fans to allow extra time to arrive and get situated before first pitch.
- KeyBank Hassle-Free Weekend: KeyBank will be providing fans with exclusive experiences and giveaways all weekend, including seat upgrades, hot dogs, popcorn and ice cream, all courtesy of the bank’s “Hassle-Free” checking account. Plus, stop by Key’s booth on Gateway Plaza to exchange your old Tribe hat for a new one, while supplies last.
- Other pregame activities: Arrive early to enjoy $2 Miller Lite from 5-7PM in the Right Field District, plus Sugardale Dollar Dog night all evening. All fans will enjoy post-game fireworks (Summer Anthem theme) courtesy of Wayside Furniture.
- Parking: Due to RNC prep, the Gateway East parking garage will be passes only.