Cleveland Indians Season Ticket Holder event details for Sunday at Progressive Field
Thank you for your continued support of Tribe baseball! We’re very excited to have you at our annual Season Ticket Holder event on Sunday night after the Indians series finale against the Twins.
The autograph sessions will begin approximately one hour after the final pitch of the game, and we will provide maps that include all player locations.
Other important information to note:
- Wristbands: If you RSVP’ed for the event prior to July 31, your wristbands were mailed. If you RSVP’ed after July 31, wristbands are available for pickup starting Friday night at the Tribe Rewards kiosk. For those who have not yet received or picked up their wristbands, we will have pickup outside the Season Ticket Holder gate on Sunday afternoon.
- If you’re attending Sunday’s game, proceed to the Right Field District after the final out with your wristbands on; you’ll be permitted to remain in the ballpark. If you’re not attending the game, and just coming for the event, please enter at the Season Ticket Holder entrance at the Right Field Gate with your wristbands.
- Note: You will remain in the Right Field District for approximately 30 minutes after final pitch for us to complete Kids Runs the Bases and conduct a security sweep.
- We’ll again offer the opportunity to play catch on the field; waivers are required.
- The Family Deck and Kids Clubhouse will be open; waivers will be required for children to participate in the activities.
If you have any questions prior to the event, please contact your Client Service Specialist.
Indians Fan Services