Cleveland Indians announce theme for 2015 Rock ‘N’ Blast: Rock ‘N’ Blast 10 — The Roots of Rock ‘N’ Roll
Two-night show, presented by FirstEnergy and scheduled for August 7 and 8, and will celebrate 10 years of spectacular event
Cleveland, OH— The Cleveland Indians announced today that the theme of the annual two-night Rock ‘N’ Blast fireworks show, this year presented by FirstEnergy, will be Rock ‘N’ Blast 10 – The Roots of Rock ‘N’ Roll.
This year marks Rock ‘N’ Blast’s 10th anniversary, and the shows will take fans through the elements that rock ‘n’ roll is made of – rebellion, the MTV age, freedom and injustice, and love.
The award-winning display, which features music and video synchronized to pyrotechnics, is one of the highlights of the summer at Progressive Field. In all, fans will be treated to more than 20 minutes worth of entertainment each night.
To go along with each respective show and the Tribe’s series against the Minnesota Twins, the Indians will offer additional promotions:
- Aug. 7: Sugardale Dollar Dog night and $2 domestic beer pregame (5-7PM) in the Right Field District
- Aug. 8: Michael Brantley Bobblehead courtesy of Progressive (15,000 fans)
Rock ‘N’ Blast is one of five fireworks shows remaining this season; remaining fireworks dates this season include:
- Aug. 28: Garage Rock Nuggets presented by Wayside Furniture
- Aug. 29: Toga! Toga! Toga! presented by Brilliant Electric Sign Co.
- Sept. 11: presented by Wayside Furniture
- Sept. 12: Bar Sing-A-Longs
- Oct. 3: Back to the Future/1985