#TribeSpring opener Watch/Listen Parties offer chance to win Opening Day tickets!
Join the Indians on location to check out the team’s Spring Training Opener on Tuesday, March 3 – and enter to win a chance to win 2 Opening Day tickets and tour the newly renovated Right Field District before Opening Day!
Indians mascots and staff will be at Melt Lakewood, Barrio’s downtown Cleveland location and Sweet Moses in Gordon Square to take in the team’s Spring Training opener against the Cincinnati Reds from Goodyear, AZ. First pitch is set for 3PM Eastern.
We’ll hold parties at each of these restaurants, announced in January as the newest additions to the ballpark:
- Melt Lakewood (14718 Detroit Ave.): Happy Hour from 3-7PM, including $1 off beer, wine and liquor
- Barrio Downtown (503 Prospect Ave.): Will open early, at 2:30PM, and its Happy Hour pricing — $1 off draft beer and tacos, half-price Margaritas – will run from 2:30PM-7PM
- Sweet Moses, Gordon Square (6800 Detroit Ave.): Sweet Moses will offer its Ballpark Sundae, along with the rest of its regular menu, which right now also includes a Cleveland Clover shake. We will take in the game in an old-timey fashion, by listening on the radio!
Opening Day ticket giveaway:
- Trivia: We’ll be playing Tribe trivia between innings, with each correct answer getting an entry into our drawing for 2015 Home Opener tickets! The earlier you get there and longer you stay, the more chances you’ll have at entry!
VIP Tour of Right Field District
- To enter this drawing, all you need to do is show an Indians staff member that you have the MLB.com Ballpark app on your phone!
Note: Winners must be present at final out of game to win.