Become a Tribe Season Ticket Holder for great perks, access and savings!
There’s never been a better time to become an Indians Season Ticket Holder! The Tribe had another exciting year on the field, winning 85 games and contending for a Postseason berth until the season’s final weekend.
Additionally, the club’s core is signed and here long term: Cy Young favorite Corey Kluber, MVP candidate Michael Brantley, emerging star catcher Yan Gomes, one-time All-Star second baseman Jason Kipnis, emerging Carlos Carrasco, Carlos Santana, and a host of others are all here for a while.
Benefits of being an Indians Season Ticket Holder include:
- A team on the rise: The Tribe’s 177 wins over the last two years were the most in consecutive seasons since 2007-08.
- Savings: Season Ticket Holders save up to 40% over Single-Game buyers at Progressive Field.
- Tribe Rewards: This unique programs allows Season Ticket Holders to customize their rewards – bid on unique experiences, items and more, plus exchange your unused tickets for other games (with some restrictions).
- Priority pre-sales: Season Ticket Holders have access to Opening Day, Postseason and other single-game tickets before the general public.
- Team Shop discounts: Save 20% at the Team Shop – and there will be new team shops in the ballpark as part of the Progressive Field renovations project!
- Annual Season Ticket Holder party: Season Ticket Holders have the opportunity to get up close and personal with Tribe players at this annual event, typically held in late July or early August. Here’s a photo gallery of last year’s event.
- Client Service specialist: Each Season Ticket Holder has their own CSS rep to answer questions and serve as their point of contact for all things Tribe.
- Payment plan options: Season Ticket Holders can pay their ticket plans over many months and payments.
If you’re interested, call 216-420-HITS TODAY and get in on the fun!