Introducing Triple Play for Season Ticket Holders: Renew/Check-In/Link for 5,000 Tribe Rewards points!
With the move to the MyTickets account management system set for next season, the Indians have introduced a special deal for Season Ticket Holders to prepare for 2015.
The ‘Triple Play’ offer requires three simple steps from Season Ticket Holders, and once all three are completed, accounts will be credited with 5,000 bonus Tribe Rewards points.
To participate, simply complete the following tasks by the end of the next homestand (September 1 – September 11), and your account will be credited the points, which can be rolled over to the 2015 season!
Step 1. Register for MyTickets and renew your seats for 2015
– CLICK HERE to visit the MyTickets login page.
Step 2. Download MLB.com At the Ballpark application and check-in at an Indians home game.
– Visit http://www.Indians.com/BallparkApp for more information and to download the app on your iOS or Android device.
Step 3. Visit your MyTickets account and link your MLB account to your MyTickets account (See below of screenshots of how to link accounts.)
– Once logged in, select the “My Account” button in the upper right (see white arrow).
– Select the tab labelled “Link MLB Accounts” (see black arrow).
– Confirm your account information, and then click “Link My Tickets Accounts” (see red arrow).
After these three tasks have been confirmed, your Tribe Rewards account will be eligible to receive 5,000 additional points!
Please note, that accounts will not be credited immediately, but points accrued through Triple Play will be uploaded on Wednesday, September 17.