Indians announce details for Jason Aldean’s ‘Burn It Down’ tour Friday, July 18
All gates open at 5PM; fans should take note of ballpark policies for the concert
The Cleveland Indians and Live Nation are reminding fans of ballpark policies and procedures in advance of Friday’s “Burn It Down” tour concert at Progressive Field, featuring Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert, Florida Georgia Line and Tyler Farr.
Production holds have just been released by the tour and a limited number of floor seats are available at www.ticketmaster.com, all Northeast Ohio Ticketmaster locations and the Progressive Field ticket office. If you’re at the show and see a security or first aid issue, find the nearest security guard or police officer immediately. Also an option: Tweet at the Indians (@Indians) and we’ll alert the appropriate people.
All gates open at 5PM, with Tyler Farr taking the stage at approximately 6:30PM. Based on the timing of the concert and the Friday workday, parking will be at a premium. We encourage fans to use RTA for convenient transportation to and from the ballpark, as well as using parking lots located in walking distance to the ballpark. The evening’s last RTA trains will leave Tower City at 12:30AM Saturday morning.
As a reminder, the following items will be permitted into Progressive Field:
- Banners (provided they are not commercial or obscene in nature and do not interfere with other fans’ enjoyment of the experience or block views)
- Bottled water (Single, factory sealed bottle of water that is 20 ounces or less)
- Service Animals (Must be certified)
- Small bags (e.g. purses) (Subject to inspection)
The following items are NOT permitted in the ballpark:
- Cameras with detachable lens, video recorders and any stands/tripods are not permitted in the ballpark
- Umbrellas are not permitted into the ballpark
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs
- Bags exceeding the maximum size of 16x16x8 inches
- Cans, glass, squeeze bottles, and Thermos bottles
- Cigarettes, Electronic cigarettes/ vapor cigarettes as Progressive Field is a non-smoking facility
- Hard Sided Coolers
- Laser Pointers and similar items
- Ballpark re-entry
Concert attendees should stay tuned to Indians social media accounts, Live Nation Cleveland social media accounts and www.ticketmaster.com for concert updates and ticket availability.
Once you are in Progressive Field you will not be permitted to leave the ballpark and re-enter.
Tickets and Tour Merchandise:
Only purchase concert tickets from authorized ticket dealers; only authorized tickets will be honored for the concert. Official artist and tour merchandise will be available both outside and inside the ballpark.